I enjoy abusing new features on Facebook.
102-Year-Old Abandoned Ship is a Floating Forest / Image by Andy Brill
The SS Ayrfield is one of many decommissioned ships in the Homebush Bay, just west of Sydney, but what separates it from the other stranded vessels is the incredible foliage that adorns the rusted hull. The beautiful spectacle, also referred to as The Floating Forest, adds a bit of life to the area, which happens to be a sort of ship graveyard.
feeling intimidated by people you want to be really good friends with
Reasons to date me:
- Standing next to me will most likely make you look gorgeous.
- Nobody will try to take me from you.
- I have no upper body strength so if you want to wrestle, you’ll always win.
- You’ll get a good laugh out of my extraordinary clumsiness
- If you happen to live in the country side, I’d make an excellent scarecrow.
- I can almost, kinda-sorta make food.